Weekly Meal Plan 11/25 - 12/1

Woohooo for a holiday week! 

I love holidays and family get together traditions.....We usually go to Ron's parents house and have lunch. This year the Packer game is at 11:30 and we are tailoring our meal around the game. Hopefully it is not another tie (a tie...seriously!!!!). The kids will go down for naps and we will bowl later in the evening with the family. On Friday, I am cooking for my family and Saturday we are going to a water park so the kids can play and adults can unwind

I little baby tidbit- this was my due date for Kellen. It is hard to believe it has almost been a year. Little did I know I had 2 1/2 more weeks to go!  

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Monday: Tater Tot Casserole and Green Beans
Tuesday: Chicken, Green Bean and Potato Bake
Wednesday: Out for volleyball
Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving! (I am making McMuffin Casserole since we aren't eating till 1 pm)
Friday: More Thanksgiving Celebrations
Saturday:  Water Park Over Night
Sunday:  Mexican Meat Balls, Rice and Salad

Labels: