Weekly Meal Plan 2/17 - 2/23

Happy Monday! 

Wisconsin is getting more snow today.... Joy.  I realize complain about the snow is obnoxious, but it is sometimes necessary.  I feel like this winter has either been tons of snow or horrible below zero temperatures.  I can't wait for spring.... 

This weekend has good, but they always feel too short!  We celebrated Valentine's Day on Friday night, but we were both feeling a bit under the weather.  On Saturday, Ron has school, and Kellen and I finished up our shopping but still felt gross. We had planned on a birthday party with friends, but we ended up staying in and watching Cold Case (reality-ish show...it is great). On Sunday we were both feeling a little better! Yay! However, our basement pipes were draining slowly and it meant some icky work for poor Ron.  We ended the day with a spicy chili dinner and I finally made Smitten Kitchen's peanut butter chocolate cheesecake (oh so awesome). I have also been obsessed with American Horror Story, and may have binge watched a few episodes on Sunday (I am only on season 1).   This week we are laying pretty low and getting ready to go to Blue Harbor water park (indoor- ha!) with the Lecker family.  My sister in law and I are so pumped.... we were both wishing it was here already this past weekend.  I can't wait to relax with family.... and a little vino too. 

Have a great week!  

Monday: Leftover Chili
Tuesday: Pesto Chicken, Creamy Noodles, Broccoli and Salad
Wednesday:  Cafe Rio Chicken Tacos, Rice and Black Bean
Thursday: French Bread Pizzas and Salad
Friday:  Out of Town to Blue Harbor
Saturday: Out of Town to Blue Harbor
Sunday:  Pasta with Trader Joe's Vodka Sauce and Pesto Chicken Sausage


Labels: