Weekly Meal Plan 6/22 - 6/29

Happy Tuesday (I am a day late!). 

This past weekend was very relaxing and much needed after a crazy three day work conference! Ron, Kellen and I grilled, played in the yard and went to Bay Beach with friends.  This week we have volleyball, our good friend Amanda's State Assembly fundraiser and my cousin's wedding shower. I am keeping my fingers crossed for warm weather on Sunday so we can get to the beach.  Another cousin and her daughter are staying with my parents for the week and coming to Door County with us next weekend. I know that Kellen is going to love all the cousin time!

Here is what is on tap: 

Monday:  Bacon Pieorogie Bake and Green Beans
Tuesday: Grilled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Brown Sugar Onions and Grilled Potato Veggie Packets
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Out for Fundraiser
Friday: Out for Fish
Saturday: Grilled Brats, Potato Salad, Beans and Fruit
Sunday: Spaghetti and Meat Sauce with Garlic Bread

Labels: