Weekly Meal Plan 6/30 - 7/6

Happy Monday and thank goodness for a short holiday week.....

This weekend was beautiful and without a drop of rain (even thought it was predicted over and over again).  My cousin is getting married next month and his wife to be celebrated her wedding shower on Saturday.  My mom and aunt threw a lovely shower and it was filled with games, gifts and macaroons.  My other cousin and her daughter are in town this week and are joining us in Door County for the 4th of July weekend. Kellen loves having other kids around and it is so fun to watch them interact.

This week we are cleaning out the fridge for lunches and making easy meals in preparation of our trip.  I am so excited for a relaxing weekend with family! One of the big anticipations of this summer is a trip the The Farm in Sturgeon Bay.  It is an operational farm and museum.  Kellen loves farm animals and tractors right now, and i can hardly wait to see how much fun he has exploring.   I am also getting excited about my favorite part of 4th of July- fireworks. My sister and I love to go and buy a bunch to light off. We are right on the beach and have neighbors that put on great shows.  Kellen was too young to notice fireworks last year, and Iam curious to see how he does this year (hoping he loves it!)

Here is what's on tap:

Monday: Grilled Polish Sausage, Sauerkraut and Leftover Salads from Saturdays Cook Out
Tuesday: Out to S.A.L.T
Wednesday: Pizza Enchiladas and Salad
Thursday: Door County
Friday: Door County
Saturday: Door County
Sunday: TBA

Labels: