Weekly Meal Plan 10/13 - 10/19

Happy Monday!

This weekend was fun and busy! On Friday, Kellen headed to Ron's parents for a sleepover with his cousin while I had my girlfriends over for henna, wine and pasta. We do a lot of traditional girls night activities, but we are always up for something different. I really dig henna, and was fortunate enough to have Joy of Joyful Henna Designs agree to come share her talents with us. If you haven't tried henna before you are missing out. It is a ton of fun and the designs are beautiful (and temporary too)! After henna was done my friend Maggie and I met Ron out for a few beers before calling it a night.
On Saturday, we pickup Kellen and bummed around during the afternoon. Kellen and I met my mom for dinner while Ron worked on school/lab work. We all tucked in early because we were heading to Milwaukee on Sunday to visit our friends & their son and Ron's fellow fantasy football players for a football party (YAY PACKERS- what a nail biter!). It was super fun and the little boys were so cute! They are both only children and are still learning sharing, but they ended the day with hugs- adorable. Ron and I stopped and Trader Joe's to stock up before heading home. Ron watched football when we got home and I waited my turn so I could watch Walking Dead. 

This week we have a political type fundraisers to attend, but the one I am most looking forward to is for our former co-worker Eric's (now State Assembly) birthday party. It is always really awesome to see old friends and support their run. I am also counting down the days till Sunday for the Packer game!!! We go tailgating and to the game every year with our cousins, and I am really looking forward to it. 

Here is what is on tap: 

Monday: General Tso's Meatballs, Rice and Broccoli
Tuesday: Ron's Sloppy Joe's, Oven Fries and Peas
Wednesday: Cheesy Baked Shells with Chicken and Broccoli and Salad
Thursday: Pizza
Friday: Tacos
Saturday: Out for Dinner
Sunday: Go Pack Go....We will be eating at the stadium!

Labels: