Weekly Meal Plan 11/17 - 11/23

Happy Monday....or frozen Monday.......It is 20 degrees here and I am not ready for winter. 

This weekend was a lot of fun! It was pretty chilly, but we made a few plans at indoor places. On Friday, Ron , Kellen and I headed to dinner at the restaurant I use to work at before having Kellen, Nicky's Lionhead Tavern. They have an awesome Muffaletta and Cuban sandwich and I get excited when I get a chance to have one!

On Saturday, I headed to the Wildlife Sanctuary with our friends to burn of some energy. I love coming here because the kids can touch everything and there is so much to touch as see. Here is Kellen and I climbing inside the turtle shell:

We also saw the wolves and it was shortly before the carcass drop and they came right up to the window. The kids thought it was pretty neat. Later in the day we headed to Plae Bistro with my parents and cousin. I love Plae Bistro and a little someone adored the tomato soup- perfect for a chilly afternoon!

In the evening, we went to my parents for steaks and games with my cousins visiting from Madison. Afterwards, we headed home to get Kellen into bed and watch The Closer.

On Sunday, I went to my parents to say bye to my cousins before heading to the store. In the afternoon, we headed back to my parents for the Packer game and chicken chili. The Packer game was awesome and I wish we were at the stadium, but being warm is nice too....

I can't even tell you how excited I am about this weekend. I am headed to Bowler, Wisconsin with my friends Amanda and Melissa to see Bret Michaels. Judge all you want, but the man puts on a very fun show. Amanda and I have gone to a bunch over the years, and are so excited for Friday! We are also potentially going to Seasame Street Live, but that is not even close on the excitement level.

Here is what is on tap:

Monday:  Slowcooker Rosemary Bean and Bacon Soup and Rolls
Tuesday:   Crabcakes, Roasted Red Pepper Pesto Risotto and Salad
Wednesday:  Spicy Beef Tacos, Rice and Beans
Thursday: Leftovers or Out
Friday: Bowler to see Bret Michaels!
Saturday: Out for Chicken
Sunday: Chicken and Green Bean Casserole and Salad (This might be changed)

Labels: