Weekly Meal Plan 12/1 - 12/7

Happy Monday (December!!!!!)

I hope everyone had a fantastic turkey day! We hosted this year and it went fantastic- no flops of kitchen catastrophes! A friend of mine posted on Facebook the other day that she had not taken any photos of her Thanksgiving meal, and it occurred to me that I had done the same thing! I was busy and did not stop to take ANY pictures...besides one of the raw bird before it was popped in the oven. However, I do have some nice photos to share of after the meal and the following day when we celebrated with my family. 

I did manage to take a picture of our bar set-up...that counts right?

Bowling is a Lecker family tradition after Thanksgiving and Kellen got to try his hand at it this year with his cousins. It was so adorable and they had lots of fun!

The following day my Dad and I prepared Thanksgiving Part 2 and I snapped a quick picture of the spread:

On Saturday, we relaxed at home after two very busy days. In the evening, Kellen and I headed over to our friends house for playtime and pizza! The kids are so hysterical together and it is so fun to watch them dart from room to room.  On Sunday, my Dad and I went to see the movie Interstellar with a few friends. It was a great movie. It was long, but held my attention the entire time. It made me get excited for a few up coming movies during the Holidays- Into the Woods and The Hobbit. After the movie, we headed home for the Packer game and leftovers. The game was a nail biter with a Packer victory! After the game we headed home to watch a little more footballs and Walking Dead. Walking Dead had a great mid-season finale and I did not see the end coming, but thought the characters time might be ending for awhile. 

This week we have a few fun things going on! We are going to the Polar Express at the National Railroad Museum,  dinner with friends on Friday, cookies and dinner with the Leckers on Saturday and a baby shower (and putting up the tree too!).  I also have a few recipes to make and photograph and gifts to organize! The Holidays are officially here!

Here is what is on tap: 

Monday:  Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken with Sage Butter, Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
Tuesday: Chicken Piccata Risotto with Crispy Capers
Wednesday: Pizza and Polar Express at the National Railroad Museum
Thursday: Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken over Egg Noodles
Friday: Out with Friends to Bleu
Saturday: Out with Leckers/ Leftovers
Sunday: Baby Shower in the Morning and Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Peas in the evening

Labels: