Weekly Meal Plan 12/22 - 12/28

Happy Monday and Christmas week! 

This weekend was crazy busy, but was a ton of fun. On Friday, Ron graduated and we went to the ceremony and out for dinner. Ron has been working so hard and to see this accomplishment was so wonderful for us and our families. 

Aren't they cute!?

On Saturday, my cousins, Ron, Kellen and I went bowling. The kids had a blast and it was so cute to watch them try something new (and run off some energy). Later, my cousin and I cooked for our family Christmas. There are about 25 people and this year we feasted on porketta, lemon thyme roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, cauliflower gratin, homemade green bean casserole, cranberry sauce and rolls.  For dessert we treated ourselves to my uncle's homemade grasshoppers, an assortment of cookies and gingerbread cake. The entire meal was amazing and so was the company. I love getting together with family and now that the children are older it has become even more fun!

On Sunday, my cousins staying in town for the Packer game and we enjoyed take-out pho during the game. Kellen loves pho and wish I had snapped a photo of him tipping his bowl to his mouth to get all the noodles and broth. The Packers were victorious and next week play for the division title against the Lions.  In the evening, we ordered pizza and relaxed with a few t.v. shows before bed. Ron was off the bed early because he stated his new job today and Kellen was off to daycare (or to "play with friends" as he says). 

This week we have Kellen buddy's birthday party tonight and Tuesday I have to shop and wrap a boat load of gifts (hey, at least I got my Christmas cards in the mail!).  On Christmas Eve, I am cooking with my Dad at my parents house and Ron's mom is preparing our Christmas day meal at her house.  I love the holidays and am so excited that Christmas is finally here! 

Here is what is on tap: 

Monday: Dinner with our friends
Tuesday: Crockpot Creamy Crockpot Tortellini with Sausage

Wednesday: Ramaker Family Christmas:

Apps- 
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Wine Steamed Mussels and Chorizo 

Main-
Blue Cheese, Spinach and Bacon Stuffed Tenderloin

Potatoes au Gratin Dauphinois

Asparagus

Dessert- Tart Cherry Pie

Thursday: Lecker Family Christmas

Friday: Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole
Saturday: Out
Sunday: Spicy Beef Chili

Treats: Grapefruit Olive Oil Cake

Labels: