Weekly Meal Plan 2/2 - 2/8

Happy Monday (night)!

The week got a little away from me because Kellen was sick last week and I have not been feeling the greatest so far..... off to a roaring start.....

This weekend was really fun! Kellen was at my parent's on Friday because he had a sick day from daycare. He clearly looks to be enjoying his sick day with a rousing rendition of little drummer boy! Kellen loves hats and thought that this was an absolute blast! Friday evening we relaxed and got ready for the rest of the weekend. 


Ron went to Milwaukee to visit a friend and I met my lovely friend for sushi and to celebrate my friend's birthday (she is in the middle). I stayed out way late and forgot how much it hurts to tie one on the next day...


On Sunday, my parents and sister came over for the Super Bowl and Kellen was all decked out in his football shades! He loved having family over and played hard! 


This week we are getting ready to celebrate my birthday in the Dells with my family! I am really excited since we loved it so much when we went a few weeks ago. 

Don't forget to check back on the #TripleSBites blogging event that I am taking part in- there is a great prize package!

Have and great week and here is what is on tap: 

Monday: Take-out Subs
Tuesday: Peppered Pork Tenderloin with Soy Caramel Sauce, Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli
Wednesday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Salad and Garlic Bread
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Wisconsin Dells
Saturday: Wisconsin Dells (I am bringing  Feisty Feta DipSlow Cooker Chex Mix for snacks)
Sunday:  Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole and Salad

Labels: