Weekly Meal Plan 3/16 - 3/22

Good evening! 

I am a little behind today because I didn't have chance to finish my post last night. Kellen has been having a little trouble getting to bed and needed a little extra rocking and singing last night. The little dude didn't get to bed until 9:30 and I needed a little rest and relaxation. My friend Emily also stopped over to organize the raffle baskets for the Belly to Baby Expo on Sunday. Emily puts together a fantastic expo highlighting different supports for people considering a family, pregnant and birth. I am working on the raffle/donations and it is going to be a fantastic expo. Here is the link to the Facebook page if you are in the area and would like to stop by- we would love to see you there! 

This weekend was busy, but we had a lot of fun. We had dinner with my Sister in-law and Brother in-law on Friday. It was awesome and many laughs were had by all!  

On Saturday, Ron had a few projects to work on and I headed to Sturgeon Bay with Emily to watch the St. Patrick's Day parade! 

Waving to St. Patrick:

After the parade we headed to Cave Point Park to walk around. There are steep drops into the water and I kept a close eye on my curious little guy!  Later in the evening, after we rested for a bit, we grilled our first brats of the season and enjoyed a relaxing evening. 

The weekend also included the first park trip of the season for my stir crazy little man! He only fell off the equipment once when he decided to make a ladder into a slide, but it wasn't too far. He like to keep me on my toes!

Enjoying the swings: 

There was also a little basketball at our house to go with Selection Sunday (Go Badgers!!!!!!):

This week I am working on a few things for the expo with Emily and just a few general household things.... Ron has cribbage on Saturday and I am crossing my fingers we can go for fish on Friday and for a few park dates with our friends! 

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Creamy Sharp Cheddar Cauliflower Mac and Cheese and Grilled Bangers
Tuesday: Out for St. Patrick's Day!
Wednesday: Oven Baked Honey Mustard Chicken, Couscous and Roasted Green Beans
Thursday: Slow Cooker Beef and Guinness Pot Pie and Salad
Friday: Out
Saturday: Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole and Roast Green Beans
Sunday: Corned Beef Hash for Breakfast and Beef Chili for Dinner

Labels: