Weekly Meal Plan 6/22 - 6/28


Good evening and Happy Father's Day! 

This weekend was beautiful and that was a happy break from the rainy weather we have been having!

We started off our weekend on Friday night with a fish fry and the bar I worked at before having Kellen. I love Nicky's (I should- I worked there for 10 years) and they have some of the best food in our area. If you are traveling to Green Bay/De Pere area (or live here), you need to stop in and check them out. After dinner, I realized I forgot my credit card and Ron ran back for the card (and a few extra drinks). I had plans with my friend Kayla to grab a drink at a new bar in our area after he returned home.  I love hanging with Kellen, but it was so nice for the two of us to get out of the house sans children! 

On Saturday, we were up early and picked up my Mom to go to the farmer's market. I grabbed a few different veggies and stopped for a case of Georgia peaches after the market.  After the market, we headed some and had subs for lunch followed by a nap for the wee one and grocery shopping for me.  After shopping, Kellen and I met my friend Amanda, her cousin and their children at the Wildlife Sanctuary and then out for mexican. Kellen was the youngest of the group, but the other kids were so sweet to include him in everything and make him feel part of the group- so sweet. After, dinner Kellen and I headed home to relax and Ron headed out for a bachelor party in Appleton.  I worked on laundry and a few blog things before calling it a night (and our cable box stopped working conveniently when I had it to myself....grrrr!).


                           On Sunday, we let Ron relax at home and met friends to pick strawberries. The bushes                                               were still a little green, but we got a few red beauties!


We headed home and picked up Ron for a quick lunch at Noodles & Co. before heading home for naps and prep for our evening cookout. My poor Dad came down with a stomach bug and wasn't able to join us for the cookout, but my Mom, sister and her boyfriend were able to join us! After the cookout, we grabbed ice cream and headed home to put Kellen to bed and watch Last Ship. 

Hope all the Father's out there are having a wonderful day!

Here is what is on tap next week: 

Monday: Rosemary Ranch Grilled Chicken, Couscous and Grilled Veggies
Tuesday:  Roasted Garlic Risotto with Sausage and Peppers
Wednesday: OOT for Work (Frozen Pizza for the Boys)
Thursday: OOT for Work (Shells and Cheese with Peas & Kielbasa for Kellen and Ron)
Friday: Out
Saturday: Out (I will be in Milwaukee for the Birth Without Fear Conference.... I am soooo excited!)
Sunday: Thai Chicken and Pork Lettuce Wraps and Cucumber Salad

Labels: