Weekly Meal Plan 7/13 - 7/19

Happy Monday! 

This weekend flew by waaaayyy too fast. I need another Sunday. 

On Friday night, I went to S.A.L.T with my friends Emily and Kayla for restaurant week. It was so delicious and we had a great time. I dropped Emily off only to circle back around when we decided that we wanted to grab a drink before calling it a night. Moms gotta do what moms gotta do. 

On Sautrday, I was up early to meet friends at the farmer's market. Ron headed to Milwaukee to pick up a friend his bike ride on Sunday. After the market my friend and her family stopped over to play before they headed home. Kellen crashed for a nap and I worked on some laundry while I waited for Ron to get home so we could head to Appleton for a family party.  We were a little late getting to Appleton, but Ron, Kellen and I had a great time hanging around the campfire! We headed home around nine so Ron could rest before him race in the morning. 

On Sunday, Kellen and I were up early to meet my friend Kayla and her family at the zoo. We got there early, but it was already getting pretty warm! The kids had a blast and adults had fun playing too!


When we got home Kellen and I ordered pizza for lunch and he crashed for a nap. After nap, Kellen and I checked out the garden- our stuff is getting really big! 


We ate BLTs for dinner and Ron got home after a very long bike ride. Ron still needed to give his friend a ride back to Milwaukee, but made it home around midnight to hit the hay.

This morning I woke up to tornado warnings to the south of us! Talk about a quick start to the day! Everything was fine and they never got to us, but I was a little nervous. Tonight Ron and I are going to dinner with our friends Kayla and husband Zak for restaurant week. We are going to Republic Chophouse and I can't wait! Kellen is having a night with his grandparents and is really excited. Tomorrow is my work picnic and volleyball tournament and I am super pumped about that as well! 

Here is what is on tap this week:

Monday:  Out for Restaurant Week to Republic Chophouse
Tuesday: Work Summer Picnic: brats, salads, burgers, chips, fruit and beer.
Wednesday:  Homemade Taco Pizza and Salad
Thursday:  Beergarita Grilled Chicken, Black Beans, Grilled Veggies and Garlic Scapes
Friday: Rehearsal Dinner for Ron’s Cousin Melissa's Wedding
Saturday: Melissa and Sean’s Wedding
Sunday: Creamy Pesto Chicken Bacon Gnocchi Skillet and Salad

Labels: