Weekly Meal Plan 7/20 - 7/26

I am running a little late this week aren't I!? 

This weekend was crazy and I am still catching up from everything! On Friday I left work a little early so we could get to Ron' Cousin's wedding rehearsal (Ron was a usher). Poor Kellen was pretty tired and had a pretty short fuse, but it was lovely and the dinner after at the Groom's parent's was delicious. We headed home after dinner and crashed early. 

On Saturday, I headed to the farmer's market before heading home to bring Ron to the ceremony. Kellen and I skipped the ceremony to rest for the reception. Kellen was really excited about his outfit and was excited for cake and dancing. 


We picked up my niece and nephew on the way and caravaned to the reception. The happy couple looked amazing and the meal was lovely. Kellen got his cake and enjoyed dancing with all the kids on the floor.  Ron and I were lucky because his parents took the kids home and the adults got to stick around and party. 

On Sunday, we slept till 9 a.m.! Seriously, this never happens and it was amazing. We grabbed breakfast and picked up Kellen. Kellen crashed when we got home for an early nap before heading to a Green Bay Bullfrogs game for Ron's work picnic.

Kellen tested his hand at the batting game:


Watching them water the field:


Down the big slide:


After the game and picnic we headed home and relaxed for the rest of the evening. 

This week we are much more relaxed and it is nice after a long weekend. Tonight my friend Emily's daughter was over to play and my friend Kayla stopped with the kids for a play-date. This week I have a few blogging projects to work on and I am getting ready for a fun Door County day trip on Saturday. 

Have a great week!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Slow Cooker Rosemary Ranch Roast, Cheesy Zucchini Rice and Salad
Tuesday: Skillet BLT Tortellini and Salad
Wednesday: Chicken Bacon Pesto Gnocchi Skillet and Salad
Thursday: Lemon Pepper Herb Grilled Pork Chops, Street Corn and Grilled Green Beans
Friday: Out for Fish
Saturday: Pizza Night
Sunday: Grilled BBQ Chicken, Cheesy Ranch Potatoes and Grilled Veggies

Labels: