Weekly Meal Plan 7/27 - 8/2

How does Sunday night come so fast every weekend? I always feel like I just walked out the doors of work just to go back again. 

This weekend was hot and fantastic. On Friday, Ron, Kellen and I headed out for fish for a little after work relaxation. We headed home early because Ron had to work on Saturday, and I was heading to Door County with my friend Emily. 

On Saturday, we headed to Door County for some sun and swimming. Out first stop was The Farm (of course) and we saw lots of our animal friends. We also met my friend Melissa and her family and got to chat a little bit before the kids ran in opposite directions. My mom, sister and nephew also met us and the kids had a blast together. 

"The corn is as high as an elephant's eye!" (well almost)


Feed me! 


After the farm we headed back to our cottage for lunch and beach time. My parents were there for the weekend and the rest of us made a day trip. Emily, my mom, Kellen, my nephew, Emily's daughter and I headed down the beach to a lake fed creek to play in the sand and water. I think the adult had as much fun as the kids jumping in the lake. My sister and her boyfriend stayed back and worked on clearing some of the grass for our fire pit. A few weeks ago, Ron cleared a big area and they worked on widening it and clearing out the roots. The kids were beat and we packed up for home. The littles passed out right away and we headed up the peninsula to grab some fresh tart cherries. Kellen and I watched a movie and ordered pizza for dinner, and I had just climbed into bed when Ron got home. 

On Sunday, Kellen and I did a little grocery shopping and relaxed at home before heading to Appleton for Thai with my sister in law and brother in law. We have a Thai place that we love and it is so fun to go with them. We always laugh a lot and enjoy letting the kids have some playtime with their grandparents. 

We just did bath and bed for Mr. K and are finishing up a few things (blogging for me and a puzzle for Ron) before we watch Last Ship. 

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! 

Here is what is on tap:

Monday:  Grilled BBQ Chicken, Cheesy Ranch Potatoes, Grilled Zucchini and Ron's Cucumber Salad
Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, Pesto Garlic Monkey Bread and Salad
Wednesday: Potato, Brat, Corn and Cheddar Casserole
Thursday:  Lemon Pepper Herb Grilled Pork Chops, Corn and Grilled Green Beans
Friday: Door County
Saturday: Door County
Sunday:  T-BLAT Wraps and Watermelon

Labels: