Weekly Meal Plan 11/30 - 12/6

Happy Tuesday! Nothing like a long weekend to get your meal planning away from you!

Thanksgiving/this weekend was so much fun. I loved having the extra time off to spend with family. On Thursday morning Kellen and I prepped for our Thanksgiving feast. Kellen was my cranberry helper. He loved squeezing the oranges and stirring the cranberries. He has become very interested in helping me in the kitchen and always wants to "pull up his chair". I love it. 


We enjoyed a big meal with the family and relaxed the rest of the afternoon. My cousins headed to a very wet and cold Packer game and we stayed in to enjoy warmer and drier temps....and extra rolls! 


I really do not get into Black Friday shopping (it sounds like hell to me) and we opted to go bowling with the kids and order greasy bar food. The kids loved it and did pretty well with the assistance of a little ramp and a few bumpers. 


We headed home for naps shortly after because we had tickets to visit the Garden of Lights at the Green Bay Botanical Garden. It was really chilly, but the lights were lovely and the carriage ride was a lot of fun. We also got a chance to see Santa and Kellen asked him for a candy cane and a shotgun....much to my surprise.... ahhh toddlers....  After the lights we all went to my  parents house for pizza and leftovers. We headed home after and all crashed hard!

The following day, Kellen and I headed over the say goodbye to one set of cousins and have lunch. I had to head home shortly after so start dinner because my in-laws were coming up for the evening. I made my favorite scalloped potatoes and ham recipe and we enjoyed a delicious apple crisp with ice cream. The kids had a a lot of fun playing together and got a chance to run off some energy. 

On Sunday, we relaxed after a full weekend. Kellen was climbing the walls a bit and I met my friend Kayla and the Wildlife Sanctuary to left him run in the fresh air. After lunch, naps and grocery shopping we put up our tree and started to decorate our house! I can't believe the Holiday season has arrived! I love this time of  year and it was so fun to watch Kellen participate in decorating the tree this year! Kellen calls the tree his beautiful Christmas tree and keeps yelling at the cats to stop knocking his carefully placed ornaments off. 



Last night I met a few girlfriends for dinner at one of our favorite places. I have a delicious salmon with an apricot curry sauce. Yum. This week we have swim and are getting some holiday decorating done. I am doing really well with my shopping, but might need to start some wrapping so everything isn't in gift bags like last year when I lost my patience to wrap.... 

Have a good week!

Monday: Dinner with Girlfriends
Tuesday:  Ham Salad Sandwiches, Chips and Fruit
Wednesday: Out for Dinner after Swim
Thursday: Chicken Curry with Potatoes, Carrots and Chickpeas and Rice
Friday: Pan Roasted Salmon with Pesto Feta Sauce, Wild Rice and Roasted Broccoli
Saturday: Ron's Work Holiday Party
Sunday: Roasted Dijon Pork Tenderloin with Blue Cheese Mustard Sauce, Roasted Potatoes and Roasted Cauliflower

Labels: