Weekly Meal Plan 12/14 - 12/20

Oh my goodness how does the weekend go by so fast! I missed posting my meal plan!

This weekend was a blur, but for good reason! It was my little Kellen's 3rd birthday! 

I took off on Friday with Ron and we spent the day with Kellen. In the morning, I had a quick appointment with my doctor to check on our littlest family member before heading out with my boys. We went to the National Railroad Museum, Red Robin for lunch, home for nap/presents while I shopped for his party on Saturday, lots of playtime and a few Micky Mouse shows and dinner and games at his favorite pizza restaurant. I think it is safe to say the little guy had a fun day. The Railroad Museum was having some kid of special event when we got there are he got to see Santa and decorate a cookie! Here are a few snaps from the day: 





On Saturday, I got in the kitchen and headed to my parents early for Kellen's pirate themed birthday party! He had a wonderful day and loved his gifts, cake and running crazy with his friends. His little cheeks were so red from playing- it was so cute! Here are a few snaps from the party:



Later in the evening I joined my cousins for dinner. They were in town for the game and it was so much fun to be with them. 

Sunday was all about relaxing, Packers and baking! We had such a busy few days that hanging around the house was perfect for us. We did venture our for a quick brunch with my cousins, but stayed home the rest of the day. The Packers got a win and it was great! It seems like they might be back on the right track again! I baked a few dozen cookies and prepped for a little more baking this week. So far I have oatmeal chocolate chip and molasses....more to come on that this week!

This week we are getting ready for a big family Christmas with my mom's side! I love this time of year!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Cheese and Vegetable Chowder with Kielbasa and Rolls
Tuesday:  Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Subs or Leftovers after Swim
Thursday: Simple Taco Soup
Friday: Dinner with my Cousins
Saturday: Family Christmas
Sunday: Dad's Birthday Celebration

Labels: