Weekly Meal Plan 1/11 - 1/17

Happy Monday! 

The weekend goes by too fast and before I know it I am back at work! 

This weekend was low key and relaxing! On Saturday, I met my friend Amanda for lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Kellen came with and while I was chatting (I should have known better) he put taco meat in his water and it spilled all over us...... greasy taco meat ice water....deliciousness.  My Ron had to work and when he was done we relaxed and went for pizza, at Kellen's request, and then came home to relax for the remainder of the evening. On Sunday, Kellen and I met my parents for brunch and hosted my sister, Dad and nephew for dinner and the Packer game! I am pretty stoked the Packers won and am looking forward to their rematch on Saturday with Arizona. 

This week we have a few things on our plate. We have the usual swim and I am looking forward to watching Kellen. He and his friend are the only two in the class and last week they got to practice swimming with noodles across the pool! My guy is getting so big! I am also meeting friends for dinner  and celebrating my nieces birthday with a trip to build-a-bear. 

This week I am also working a on a few new recipes for an upcoming giveaway and blog event. The giveaway will be the first week of February so stay tuned!

Have a great week! 

Monday:  Seared Salmon with Sauvignon Blanc Herb Cream Sauce , Wild Rice and Roasted Broccoli
Tuesday: Book Club Recipe: Red Potato and Northern Pike Chowder and Crusty Bread
Wednesday: Pizza for the Boys and I am out with Girlfriends after Kellen's swim class
Thursday: Out for Nieces Birthday
Friday: Out
Saturday:  Baby Shower in Chicago
Sunday: Garlic Tangerine Hatch Chili Roasted Cornish Game Hen, Roasted Potatoes and Honey Garlic Glazed Pea Pods and Carrots

Labels: