Weekly Meal Plan 1/4 - 1/10

Hello to the first meal plan of 2016!

We had a great 4-day weekend and now it is back to the grind! 

I was off work New Year's Eve and New Year's Day and it was so nice to spend time with family and friends. During the morning on the 31st, Kellen and I went with my mom and nephew to the children's museum to celebrate the kid's new years activities. They had a countdown every hour for the kids and lots of activities for them- we even made our own shakers!  In the evening, we headed to a friends for appetizers and to let the kids play. We called it an early night, but I actually made it to see the ball drop before falling asleep! For a pregnant lady who likes an early bedtime this was a big accomplishment in my book! 

New Year's Day was spent relaxing at home and doing a lot of nothing. It was awesome. 

On Saturday, we did a Round Robin with Ron's sister and parents. It was so fun! We had breakfast at my sister-in-law's house and then late lunch at our house. The kids had a blast and are having so much fun together! In the evening, we relaxed with pizza and Ron and I watched "Making a Murderer" on Netflix. It is certainly interesting to watch considering we only live 30 minutes from Manitowoc and is continues to me a big news story in our area. It has been interesting to see people from all over the county to weight-in. We are on episode 7 now, and completely hooked! 

On Sunday, we relaxed in the morning and worked on stuff around the house. In the evening, my parents and sister came over to watch the Packer game.... it did not go as well as we would have hoped, but they are still in the play-offs and will play next Sunday.

This week we have Kellen's holiday concert at school and swim class starts again! My friend Emily is coming to resume our Law and Order nights and we have my work's Holiday party on Friday...plus Packer game on Sunday! Feels busy to me, but that isn't a bad thing when everything is something to look forward to!

Have a great week and Happy New Year! 

Monday: Bacon Pieorgie Bake and Green Beans
Tuesday: Out for Kellen's Holiday Program
Wednesday: Out after Swim
Thursday: Stuffed Pepper Soup and Bread
Friday: Holiday Party for my Office
Saturday: Crispy Lemon Chicken with Creamy Meyer Lemon Pesto Sauce, Pasta and Salad
Sunday: TBA

Labels: