Weekly Meal Plan 12/18 - 12/25

Happy Monday folks!

Christmas week means a short week and a long weekend for me! Thank goodness....

On Friday, Kellen has his Christmas concert and we enjoyed pizza with a few friends and grandparents after the show. 

This weekend was busy, snowy, cold, and lots of fun.  On Saturday, I took my 100th barre class at Pure Barre and am now a member of the 100 tuck club. I have been working hard at barre and am really proud of myself.



In the afternoon, Ron had to work and Rowan went to my parents so Kellen and I could get to a birthday party. The birthday was for one of Kellen's friends who move from Green Bay to Madison, and it was awesome to see the boys reunite- they didn't miss a beat!

On Sunday it was soooooo cold here. I went to  a barre class to warm up and then headed to my parents for cookie making and the Packer game.  After the game we picked up on of Kellen's friends  headed to another birthday party! The party was wonderful and the kids ran and ran and ran. Ron was done working and Rowan got to come and join the fun for a bit!  


This week I do not have a lot planned besides a Wednesday barre class (my sister in-law is coming!). The rest of the time will be devoted to wrapping gifts and making some candy! I am off on Friday and hoping to get to the salon for a Christmas pedicure!

Have a great week everyone!

Monday: Spicy Beef Tacos
Tuesday: Dad's Birthday
Wednesday: Subs
Thursday: Chicken Taco Bowls with Rice and Black Beans
Friday: Southwest Chicken Spaghetti and Green Beans
Saturday: Christmas Eve Dinner at my Parents: Tenderloin with Mustard Brandy Sauce, Shrimp Cocktail, Cabernet Mushrooms, Mashed Potatoes, Van Able's Green Beans, and Rolls
Sunday: Christmas Day Lunch with in-Laws: Ham, Potatoes, Beans and Rolls/ Family Christmas Dinner: Slow Cooker Meatballs and Eggs Noodles with Peas

Labels: