Weekly Meal Plan 6/25 - 7/1

Hello friends!

I have really been inconsistent lately and I have so many recipes to share with you I need to get blogging! The past few weeks have been crazy with work for Ron and I, but it seems that there is light at the end of the tunnel! I am so late with this meal plan, but I wanted to give you snap shot of our dinner table this week! 

This past weekend my co-worker had an apparel sale and we brought clothes ad hung out. Kellen got a little deep in the pool and I got to jump in after him- scary for both of us, but he was ready to get back in the next day. Later in the day we also sipped on ZIMA with Jolly Rancher (hello high school!). On Sunday, my sister, her boyfriend, my friend Emily and I went to see 47 Meters Down...... Oh. My.God. 90 minute anxiety attack.  

We have taken it a bit east this week because Ron has been slammed at work, but we are both really looking forward to a long weekend in Door County.  I love summer, but I always get a little sad because I wish we had more time to spend with the kids.  We got to have dinner with Ron's parents, sister, brother in law, and brother on Tuesday and that was awesome, as always, we have a lot of fun together. Pure Barre is doing a summer challenge and it has been a lot of fun. The goal is to do 40 classed in 60 days- whew! I am chugging along and hope I can get them all in! 

Have a great week everyone!

Sunday: Bacon Pierogie Bake and Salad
Monday: Tater Tot Casserole and Green Beans
Tuesday:  Out
Wednesday: Subs
Thursday:  Crockpot Italian Pork and Olives with Rice and Asparagus
Friday: Out for Pizza
Saturday: Grilled BBQ Chicken, Mac and Cheese and Peas

Labels: