Weekly Meal Plan 1/23 - 1/29

I decided that I needed to start doing weekly meal plans on my blog to get myself organized and let you all know what is happening in my kitchen for the week. It also makes us eat at home and cook (usually not a big issue). This week we are starting to get ready for our Key West trip! I can't wait because I really could use a vacation from this cold Wisconsin weather!  Some other happy things in our life: our niece Hailey Mae was born healthy and beautiful! Mom and baby are both doing great. AANNNDDD my little sister is getting married in Mexico next year!

Here's what's on tap:

Monday: BBQ Shepherd's Pie w/ Sweet Potatoes & Salad

Tuesday: Baked Tilapia with Moroccan Vinaigrette, Creamy Lemon Rice & Steamed Cauliflower (For my Recipe Swap)

Wednesday: Out for dinner with my parents before volleyball to Grazie's

Thursday: Chili & Rice Stuffed Peppers & Salad

Friday: I am working at my restaurant job and we will most likely grab something after if I am done early enough

Saturday: Out for my girlfriend's Bachelorette Party! Sushi at KoKo's!

Sunday: Seared Scallops, Ginger and Carrot Risotto & Salad (This is for my Improv Challenge)

Have a good week everyone!

Labels: