Weekly Meal Plan 7/30 - 8/5

Happy Monday! We had a very productive weekend filled with cloth diapering and painting! I moved our soup to tonight because by the time painting was done we were feeling wiped out. We settled for ordering pizza and watching the Olympics! This week we do not have a lot on the agenda besides a second coat of paint for the bambino's room. However, this weekend my cousins are in town from Chicago and we are going to Door County for some R&R. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and stays nice and cool!

Monday: Lasagna Soup
Tuesday: Saucy Chops, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Wednesday: Cheeseburgers, Homemade Oven Fries, and Corn
Thursday: Lasagna Roll-ups and Salad
Friday: Dinner with my family. My cousins are in town!
Saturday: Door County till Monday- We are eating at the Whistling Swan...yummy!
Sunday: Door County! I can't believe it is August already!

Treats: Flourless Chocolate Cake (to celebrate our anniversary a little early)

Labels: