Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Potatoes

I have posted my friend Brittanie's awesome buffalo chicken dip recipe before and always rave about it because it is so yummy! The other day I was thinking about different variations of game day foods and thought how awesome this would be in a potato. I debated doing this on the grill, but decided against it when it started to rain. I thought this was a cross between a potato skin and buffalo chicken which, in my book, are both delicious. The size of your potatoes may impact how much dip you have left (if any), but please don't be shy about piling it into the potatoes because is cooks down when heated. I think you could easily serve these as appetizers by adjusting the potato size or cutting them in half.

Out Doula Emily came for a visit last night and I am still so happy we decided to work with her. She is wonderful and she just got married this past weekend! Busy lady! We meet with her again at 37 weeks to go over more information. For now we are working on different breathing and finding our comfort zone within different labor positions. Right now I am finding it all very interesting and know when the time comes we will be doing what is best for us, but my opinion has always been the more prepared they better!


Ingredients

One batch of my friend Brittanie's Awesome Buffalo Chicken Dip
3 Large Baking Potatoes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles


Instructions

Bake potatoes till tender and set aside to cool.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Slice potatoes in half and scoop out the insides (we like the use the "guts for breakfast potatoes the next morning).  Divide buffalo chicken mixture evenly into the potatoes (you may have a little leftover depending on your potato size). Evenly divide cheddar cheese on top of the potatoes and finish with blue cheese crumbles.

Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. When 20 minutes has passed turn oven to broil for 2-3 minutes (make sure to keep an eye on the potatoes so they do not burn) to brown the tops.

Remove from oven and serve.

Labels: , , , ,