Weekly Meal Plan 10/8 to 10/14

Happy Monday! We had a relaxing weekend, saw Taken2 (I liked it a lot) and watched the Packers attempt to play football with a few friends. It was nice to have a weekend with nothing before a few weekends of activities begins. This coming Saturday it my baby shower and I am excited and nervous. I am not a person who like being celebrated at a party, but I am happy (and lucky) I have people in my life who would throw a party for Kellen and I. However, I always get a little bit on anxiety about these types of things...silly, I know. Kellen's room is coming along great! We finished hanging a few things on his wall, and are just waiting till after the shower to finish up his space. It is strange to feel that this is a person's room...almost like a new roommate, but BETTER! This we have a lot on out plate: tour of the daycare, breast feeding class, workout class, dinner with my girlfriends, my shower and the Packer game (who can forget this!) so a lot of the meals are quick and easy! I am going back and trying (for a third time) another pork and potatoes recipe... I hope this one is a winner.  I hope everyone has a great week!

Here is what is on tap: 

Monday: Grilled Pumpkin Chicken, Beer Cheddar Risotto and Salad
Tuesday: Darn Good Roast, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Wednesday: Crockpot Pork and Potatoes and Salad
Thursday: Penne with Meaty Vodka Sauce and Salad
Friday: Out for Dinner w/ My Girlfriends....we are also going to play cosmic bingo!
Saturday: Baby Shower thrown by my Mom's friends and my friend Amanda. I am so happy they are doing this for us. We will have family in town for the shower and are planning on having dinner with them in the evening.
Sunday: Go Pack Go! Crockpot Clam Chowder (Ron and I are going to see a movie before the game. His request is Sinister...spooky..)

Treats: Pumpkin Raisin Oatmeal Cookies (for Improv)

Labels: