Weekly Meal Plan 8/19-8/25

Sometimes if feels like a week goes by so fast! I feel like we were on fast forward last week and am hoping to relax a little more this week. 

Ron and I went camping with our volleyball team this past weekend. As stated before- I am not a camper. However, I ended up having an awesome time with everyone. I am still not a fan of the whole sleeping outside thing, but that was such a small part of the weekend it really didn't matter.  I tried pudgy pies for the first time and am in love! They are awesome and I want a maker so we can have them at home around our fire pit. We made pizza pudgies, but there are so many combos to try! 

This week Ron finishes up his summer school semester. He has been working really hard and a break will be nice until after Labor Day. This week we have volleyball and Ron's cousin Stacy's bachelorette party on Saturday. I am looking forward to a girl's night. They are also getting a bus to drive us around so everyone can kick back and have a safe ride home.  On Sunday it is the Fireman chili competition. Ron and I look forward to this every year and I can't wait to sample some chili! 

Have a great week! Here is what is on tap: 

Monday: Mexican Meatballs, Rice, Beans and Swap Dish
Tuesday: Orange Pesto Skirt Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Curry Coconut Shrimp with Rice
Friday: BBQ with my Parents
Saturday:  Bachelorette Party!
Sunday: Beef Chili 

Labels: