Weekly Meal Plan 10/14 - 10/20

I swear the weekend is fast than a normal two weekdays....there is no other explanation as to why it goes so fast!  We had a really wonderful lazy weekend. Ron and I watched The Purge (have you seen it?? Freaky!) and I did a little Halloween decorating. I also watched the season primer of Walking Dead.  I have been looking forward to Walking Dead pretty much since season 3 wrapped up. I have mixed emotions about the season primer because I think the character changed a lot and a lot of the development was skipped unlike previous seasons. I have not decided if this is a good thing or a bad thing.... I think time will tell.  The Packers win this weekend was celebrated in our house, however the game itself was a little stressful. 

This week we are pretty busy. We have a political fundraiser for a friend and former co-worker tonight and volleyball on Wednesday. This weekend we are going to Zoo Boo with our family, later I am going out with a few girlfriends and possible tailgate on Sunday....whew! 

Here is what is on tap: 

Monday:  Out for Mexican
Tuesday: 7-Up Pork Chops, Wild Rice and Salad
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday:  Tatertot Casserole and Green Beans
Friday:  Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches and Potato Wedges
Saturday:  Zoo Boo with our family and dinner with girlfriends
Sunday:  Possibly Tailgating....but maybe just pizza and the Packer game

Labels: