Weekly Meal Plan 11/10 - 11/16

Happy Monday and happy day after the Packers beating the Bears!

This weekend was a lot of fun, but Sunday night football games make me want to use the snooze button! On Friday, I went out for sushi with a few of my girlfriends, and out for drinks after. I love getting together with these ladies and we are planning a December cookie exchange (read: wine drinking) next month, and it should be a blast. On Saturday, Kellen and I bummed around while Ron went to work at the lab. We met my Mom for lunch before Kellen went down for an afternoon nap. In the evening, we relaxed and watched a few episodes of The Closer. On Sunday, Ron and I headed to the PAcker game for a date night (you know you are from Wisconsin when your date night is a football game!).  My Mom was nice enough to take Kellen for the night so we did not have to wake the little guy after the game. 

The Legend Dog: hot dog with BBQ brisket and pork, jalapeƱo cheese sauce and crispy onions.


Delicious!


Yep, row 5. Our tickets were originally my Grandparents. 

Tonight I am headed to dinner with two of my girlfriends. I love girl's night and love connecting with my friends outside our roles as mothers and have the opportunity to kick back and be silly. The two ladies I am having dinner with tonight have special places in my heart because one was my Doula when I had Kellen and the other was a breast milk donor for Kellen. I find that my relationship with them is really special and I always look forward to time we spend together. We are going to one of my favorite place- Plae Bistro.  This week is a little more relaxed, but after dinner tonight I need bust out my favorite chili recipe for my work's chili cook-off!

Another fun piece of new to share- I am featured in Taste of Home: Simply Delicious this month as their grand prize winner for my Roasted Red Pepper Feta Basil Dip

Also, don't forget to vote for my Beer and Brat Mac & Cheese with the Festival Foods Tailgating Recipe Contest. Here is the link to the contest and my recipe- I would love you vote!

Here is what is on tap:


Monday: Out with my girlfriends
Tuesday:  Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake, Wild Rice and Peas
Wednesday: Bacon Pierogie Bake and Green Beans
Thursday: Crispy Parmesan Chicken with Lemon Tarragon Hollandaise Sauce, Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
Friday: Out with friends to Bleu
Saturday: Dinner with my Parents
Sunday: Quick Creamy White Chicken Chili and Packer Game!

Labels: