Weekly Meal Plan 1/18 - 1/24

Did this weekend ever fly by!

We had a lot going on and that always makes things go fast, but everything was  lots of fun- filled with babies-to-be and kids!

On Friday, my friend Emily and her daughter came over to watch Law and Order: SVU and eat pizza. We often wonder as we watch the show- is Olivia Benson ever not going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time? I will not spoil it in case some of you have it saved on your DVR. We had taco pizza and it was so good. There is a place in Green Bay that is known for their taco pizza and it did not disappoint.

On Saturday, my sister and I piled into the car and headed to Chicago for our cousin's baby shower. She is having twins and is due three weeks after me. The shower was so much fun and it was so to see my aunts and cousins. I didn't get home till around 11 pm and crashed about 10 minutes after walking in the door....I was one tired pregnant lady!  I missed the Packer game, but we listened to it on the radio on the way home. Time to count down the time till next football season for the Packers..... Ron and Kellen had been at a birthday party for a cousin earlier that day and were also crashed when I got home.

On Sunday, I made some guacamole and we headed to our nieces birthday party in Appleton. She is 13 months older than Kellen and is getting to be such a sweet big girl. We watched old movies of her first birthday and it was so cute to see 1 month old Kellen in the mix! I forget he was such a little guy! In the evening we all relaxed and Ron worked on Kellen's new room because he has his first night in his new big boy room! I will take a photo and share it next week, but I have had such mixed feeling about it! I honestly think I am the only one, but it is hard to see him get bigger. However, he is so excited and happy to be in his new room those feelings tend to get distracted because I am excited for him. Sometimes it would be nice if time slowed down a little bit!

This week we do not have a lot going on besides the normal swimming and work. This weekend we are planning a date night and I am hoping we can get to a movie! Anyone see anything good lately?

Have a great week!

Monday:  Tomatillo Chicken Enchiladas, Rice and Black Beans
Tuesday:  Taco Soup
Wednesday: Out after Swim
Thursday: Weeknight White Chicken Chili
Friday: Out for Pizza
Saturday: Date Night!
Sunday: Lentil and Sausage Soup

Labels: