My Favorite Top 13 of 2013

Happy New Year's Eve! 

We are staying comfy and cozy from our house this year.  I hope the 2014 brings you family, fun and food! 

Here are my favorites from 2014:

13. Lactation Cookies
I ate ton of these for milk supply....they are so delicious.


12. Mexican Meatballs
This was inspired by a recipe swap and Swedish meatballs- the result was one of our favorite meals.


11. Curry Risotto with Carrots, Peas and Shrimp
A result of an Improv Cooking challenge for peas and carrots....The flavors are awesome.


10. Warm Roasted Red Pepper, Feta and Basil Dip
I made this dip for a cookout and the flavors are so unique, rich and amazing.


9. Chipotle Bacon Ranch Burgers
Ron's new favorite burger. Spicy and delicious.


8. Greek Lasagna Skillet
An awesome twist on an old favorite. I love the addition of the kalamata olives.


7. Sriracha Beef Tacos
I made this recipe after eying it up on a few other blogs....they are spicy and awesome. the sauce is so good!


6. Brat and Beer Mac and Cheese
I love beer, brats and cheese. This is my trio of deliciousness.


5. Red Velvet Cheesecake
A special treat for my sister's birthday. I love the frosting with the cheesecake!


4. Pan-Seared Salmon with Creamy Sriracha Sauce
So simple, but so wonderful. This might have been the year of Sriracha.


3. Beer and Bacon Carbonara
I made this for a guest post for a beer week. I used Spotted Cow....my absolute favorite beer.


2. Italian Chicken Green Bean and Potato Bake
A Pinterest find and a perfect easy weeknight meal.


1.  Crab Cake Sandwich
So delicious.....we are actually having mini crab cakes for New Years using this recipe