Top 12 Recipes of 2012

I know this is a a bit delayed, but I have a good excuse! I love putting together a list of favorite from the entire year. While there were many things we enjoyed the following recipes (in no particular order) are some of out favorites from 2012.

I hope everyone had a wonderful new year's eve. We were pretty low key (something new for us!), but I loved spending the evening with our little guy.

Have a great week everyone!

12. Crockpot Cheddar Beer Chicken Tacos
11. Spicy Orange Honey Shrimp With Broccoli
10. Chicken Enchilada Pasta
9. Roti De Porc Au Lait
8. Pastel Deviled Eggs
7. Pasta with Tomato Blue Cheese Sauce
6. Breakfast Burgers
5. Lighter Lasagna Soup
4. Apple Strudel Muffins
3. Green and Gold Bread
2. Pioneer Woman's Beef Enchiladas
1. Beer Cheddar Risotto