Top Ten of 2010!!!

Happy New Year! 2010 was an interesting year for me. I had a wonderful year with my family and friends. I loved every moment with my nephews- they are getting so big. Best friends were married in 2010, and babies were born. 2010 also marked the end of a job I really loved, but as I have been told by many people our office worked with- greater things are to come. I also was able to spend lots of time in my kitchen, and I put together a quick list of my personal favorites from the year. 2011 is going to bring lots of new adventures for my family, and I am excited for the new things life will bring. Here is to a wonderful 2011!!!

Best of 2010- Top Ten

10. Burgundy Mushrooms

9. Dulce De Leche

8. Zuppa Toscana

7. Grilled Honey Curry Salmon

6. Lemon Sage Grilled Chicken Wrapped in Prosciutto

5. Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes

4. Chicken Dumpling Soup

3. Meat Lasagna with Spinach and Fresh Mozzarella

2. Buffalo Chicken Dip

1. Poached Salmon with Creamy Piccata Sauce

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,